The personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons we ask you to ensure it will be apparent to you when we ask you to submit your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. These include your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Brand Jewelry International follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These do not link to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the data is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Like any other website, Brand Jewelry International uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are for store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the site that the visitor accessed or visited. We use the data to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information.